Cookies that only require 3 ingredients are definitely Magic Cookies. You won’t believe how ooey gooey they are!
One can only live without cookies for so long. When you can’t remember the last time you had a cookie, it’s safe to say that’s it’s been way longer than it should have been. So when I was contemplating which cookie recipe to make after dinner the other night, I remembered one particular recipe I’d saved a while back. And having all of the ingredients on hand, I decided to finally give it a try. I don’t think I was prepared for how amazing they’d turn out though.
Not that I had any doubt that they would be anything but delicious. I mean, you can’t really go wrong with graham crackers, sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips. I just had no idea how much I would like, crave and, yes, addicted I’d become.
And I’m not at all sorry about it.
So consider this your fair warning. If you have a hard time resisting chewy chocolate chip cookies with a serious gooeyness factor, you might want to think twice about making them. Or invite a lot of friends over, so you have an excellent reason to make them and can share some of the goodness.
I don’t want to go on and on about how gooey they are, but I have to. I feel like it’s my duty and it would be a great shame if I didn’t. As soon as the cookies came out of the oven, I could tell that they were going to be GOOD. After letting them cool for about 10 minutes on the baking sheet, I transferred them to cooling racks to cool completely. When I returned 20 minutes later to do the official taste test, I almost didn’t believe my own eyes and taste buds after taking a bite. The chocolate chips were still perfectly melty and the center was incredibly chewy. I was over the moon.
How in the world did I wait this long to make the recipe?
Don’t be like me and simply save the recipe for later. Make them as soon as you possibly can :).
- 3 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 20-21 graham cracker sheets. A regular box of Honey Maid graham crackers comes with 3 individually wrapped packages of graham crackers with about 8 sheets per package.)
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 1. Using a food processor, crush graham cracker sheets into fine crumbs.
- 2. In a medium bowl, mix together sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips. Stir in graham cracker crumbs until fully combined. Using a cookie scoop, drop "cookie dough" onto the prepared sheet. Place in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes or until cookies are set. Remove from the oven and let cookies cool for 10 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely. Repeat with remaining batter. Enjoy!