I’m Kathi and the foodie behind this blog. This is where I write about all the things I love, focusing on my passion for food and photography. After many years of following several food blogs, cooking shows, and falling for almost every new trend in food, I finally decided to put my fingers to the keyboard and start sharing from this little kitchen of mine here in Minnesota!
FOOD. All day, every day, I dream about delicious combinations, simple recipes, indulgent bites, and yummies that leave you feeling oh so good. Almost everything you find here is home cooked with fresh and seasonal ingredients. I strive to prepare nutritious food… as much as one can with an enormous sweet tooth. Take a look around and check out my recipes for healthy meals, comfort dinners and outrageous desserts!
Yep, the guy on the left is my handsome husband. We’ve been married since 2008 and have enjoyed every minute of it, no matter what surprise waited for us at every corner. Nothing compares to being married to the most kindhearted, funny, loving, and supportive man I know. I am incredibly blessed. He also happens to be pretty amazing with technology, numbers, analytical processes and pretty much anything that requires one to use the left side of the brain. He helped me design almost everything you can see on this blog and never fails to come to my rescue when HTML codes just don’t make sense to this lady. I couldn’t be more in love.
More things I can’t live without:
– Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate (white, milk, or dark – I ♥ ‘em all)
– I love listening to my favorite song as loud as possible
– I love babies & kids and can’t wait to raise my own family
– I love order, organizing, and a clean house – it helps me think, ya know?
– I love Christmas… and snow… only in December though
– I love tea
– I love the south and wish we’d use the word y’all in MN
– I love the privilege of being a wife
– I love lazy Sunday afternoons, especially in the fall
– I love summer, sun, and sunshine
– I love British accents
– I love my camera
– I love my husband, family and friends… they are the most amazing people!
– I am madly in love with Jesus, lover of my soul and head of our home!
Some of these things will be shared in the “Sprinkles” section of this blog.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me here CONTACT PAGE. This blog is as much yours as it is mine. I love people. I can’t wait to hear from you and meet you. So please take a minute and introduce yourself and say hi. It would make my day. Comment on any recipe or post and I will try my hardest to get back to you. This is the best way to get a hold of me. I strive to answer as many of you as possible, but I hope you understand if I happen to miss a reply or two.