Get ready to be wowed by Garlic Parmesan Dinner Knots. So easy and ready in 30 minutes or less. You will make them over and over again.
Meet my new favorite guest at our dinner table. He smells amazing, is lovely to look at and never, ever disappoints. He’s best enjoyed when brushed with garlic butter and sprinkled with freshly grated Parmesan cheese. The perfect compliment to no matter what you’re serving. Dinner Knots aka Twisty Buns are always welcome.
This recipe is one to save and keep on hand for sure. It will be one of your new go-to’s, especially on busy weeknights when it’s all about simple, fast, and great family suppers.
If these showed up every night, I know we wouldn’t have a problem with it. After making them multiple times (you don’t want to know the actual number – trust me) over the last couple of weeks, I can confidently tell you that you’ll never grow tired of having them around.
Especially when they’re freshly baked and still slightly warm. Simply the best!
Also, if you’re looking to impress some actual dinner guests, I’d highly suggest you give these a whirl. The secret to fancy-looking dinner rolls are refrigerated biscuits. Shhh – let’s keep that a secret between the two of us, okay? Nobody needs to know. All that matters is that they will be equally loved by all.
They’re pretty much everyone’s best friend :).
It really couldn’t be easier. After cutting each biscuit in half, rolling each one into a rope, and tying it into a knot comes the very best part. Namely butter, garlic and cheese. That’s it. Let the oven do the rest and take all the credit when they make your home smell absolutely irresistible.
Did I mention how much I adore this recipe? If you haven’t noticed, I can’t stop talking about ’em!
Will they show up on our dinner table once again tonight? You betcha!
Have a blessed Wednesday, friends!
- 1 (16-ounce) tube refrigerated biscuits
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2. Cut each biscuit (8 total) in half (16 halves). Roll each half into a 6-inch long rope. Tie each rope into a knot and tuck in ends underneath each one. Place on the baking sheet.
- 3. Melt butter in a heatproof bowl in the microwave. Add cheese, garlic powder, oregano, parsley and salt. Mix to combine. Brush each knot with the butter mixture. Place in the oven and bake 8-10 minutes or until golden. Remove from the oven and immediately brush with remaining butter. Serve while still warm.
“Will they show up on our dinner table once again tonight? You betcha!” Ya sure, you betcha! 🙂 From Minnesota, much? Heh heh. But seriously, what’s not to love about these Knots of Wonder? Just mouth-watering biscuitness all over the place. And a great change of pace in case you made your lovely homemade from-scratch croissants the day before! 🙂
These rolls look so good~ I’m drooling. Thank you for sharing the recipe!!