Gooey Brownies filled with Graham Crackers, Chocolate and Mini Marshmallows. Simply ah-mazing!
Wow, Friday. It sort of caught me off guard that we’re entering the weekend already, which is certainly not a bad thing! Come to realize that Labor Day is just around the corner and that I will be seeing yellow school buses all over on my way to work Tuesday morning.
Goodbye summer – you will be missed. Until I’ll taste my first pumpkin-spiced coffee, that is ;). I secretly can’t wait to drive up to our coffee shop and purchase said beverage. I heard that Starbucks released theirs on Tuesday… not acceptable while we’re still in August if you ask me, but anything goes in September.
So as a last and definitely must-make summer treat, I made you some incredible bars. I stumbled upon them a couple of weeks ago and waited for the perfect moment to prepare them. They have Labor Day Weekend written all over.
And for good reason. Come along and find out how to make these scrumptious bars.
They are not for the faint of heart and should come with a gooeyness warning. The marshmallow brownie combo is hard to beat. This is the first time that I combined the two and it will certainly not be the last. I can’t get over how fudgy, rich, and perfectly chocolaty they came out.
We definitely have a serious contender for traditional S’mores on our hands.
And don’t even get me started on what one of them tastes like while still slightly warm inside. I die!
Just wait until you see how little effort they require to make. Most of my favorite sweet treats and desserts are the ones that are super quick to whip up and use only a handful of ingredients.
You might not be able to stop yourself from making them. Good thing that you don’t need a campfire to make Inside Out S’mores Bars – they can be enjoyed all year round!
Wishing you all a wonderful Holiday Weekend!
- 1 box prepared brownie mix
- 9 graham cracker sheets
- 18 fun size Hershey's chocolate bars
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-x-13-inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
- 1. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- 2.Spread half the batter in the prepared pan. Top with graham crackers (break sheet into pieces as needed to fit into pan). Place mini chocolate bars on top (leaving gaps between each chocolate bar). Sprinkle marshmallows on the chocolate bars, but do not let them touch the sides of the pan. Carefully spread the remaining batter over the marshmallows, covering them completely.
- 3. Bake brownies for 25 minutes or until set. Cool completely (for best-looking bars) before cutting into bars. Enjoy!
- Brownies will keep up to 5 days stored in an airtight container.