White Chocolate Fudge that’s been studded with M&M’s and Oreos. One of the tastiest small bites around!
If you’re a lover of m&m’s, oreos and white chocolate, this is the treat for you. Fudge in the middle of summer?! We’re totally doing it.
I don’t know why, but fudge has been a holiday staple for quite some time. I never really make it any other time of year, but upon realizing that I’ve never shared a fudge recipe with you, I decided to break the routine and whip it up anyway. Also, patience is not my strong suit and when I get really excited about a recipe, there’s no way I could wait another 5 months to tell you all about it.
Turns out, fudge is a fabulous treat to make in the summer. It’s a super quick, easy, and no-bake recipe. You don’t need any fancy equipment and just a few minutes of time. You all know that’s my very favorite kind of recipe.
Plus, it totally showcases chocolate and candy – which is basically the best thing eva! What’s not to love?
When thinking about my fudge debut, I really wanted to incorporate some of my all-time preferred goodies – oreos and m&m’s. You could, of course, choose any combo you like, but I’ve always been a big fan of the texture and crunch oreos add to fudge. And you can never go wrong with m&m’s. They’re pretty much self-explanatory.
As for the fudge in and of itself, you need the following ingredients: good quality white chocolate (or chocolate chips), sweetened condensed milk, and a small amount of butter. If you count the oreos and m&m’s, you only need 5 ingredients. How great is that? I hope you’re catching my drift of excitement here. No matter how many simple recipes I make, I never get tired of them and am always beyond thrilled when they turn out absolutely amazing. This one is definitely one of those.
You will love how melt-in-your-mouth wonderful each piece of fudge is. The satisfaction that comes from biting into one and getting the sensation of tasting the chocolate together with the crunchy and even more chocolaty bits, is another thing that never gets old. I always make sure to add plenty of add-ins. You definitely don’t have to look for the piece that has the most goodies when you grab one of mine, every piece of fudge holds all the goodness you could possibly want!
Wishing you all a great start to your week.
- 22 oz good quality white chocolate (or chocolate chips)
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 10 oreos, broken into pieces
- 9 ounces m&m’s
- Line an 8-x-8 inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
- 1. Place white chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, and butter in a heatproof bowl. Melt in 30 second increments in the microwave until completely melted.
- Make sure you stir the mixture often and heat it up very carefully. White chocolate can burn quickly and needs to be watched. You can also use a double boiler to melt the mixture. It might take a bit longer, but is a bit more forgiving.
- 2. Let mixture cool for a couple of minutes before adding the oreos and m&m’s. Fold in and transfer fudge to the prepared pan and spread in an even layer. Press additional oreo pieces and m&m’s into the top, if desired. Place fudge in the fridge until set or overnight. Cut into pieces and enjoy!