Ultra Chocolaty Fudge Brownies studded with plenty of White Chocolate Chips. Mmmmm!
There’s no better way to kick off the week than with brownies. Who is with me? Even better when prepared with minimal cleanup. One bowl, a lot of chocolate, and a few pantry staples later, you can sink your own teeth into these chewy squares of brownie deliciousness. And you totally should. I mean, it’s brownies… do you really need to be convinced? I didn’t think so.
Also, if you’re feeling lazy, but have a serious chocolate craving that needs to be satisfied, you will definitely want to give these a go. Absolutely amazing when it comes to the chocolate factor and just as wonderful in the time department. This brownie recipe is a serious contender for box brownie mix. It’s quick, convenient and just as (if not more) scrumptious. You will say good bye to the boxed kind, for sure.
I just love the fact that these brownies are stuffed with chocolate. There’s melted semisweet chocolate, which is the main reason for the extreme fudginess. I also decided to fold in milk as well as white chocolate chips into the batter. 3 different kinds of chocolate. You really can’t go wrong. If you don’t like one of these, you could totally make a swap. You could even add chocolate chunks or any other add-in you fancy. The possibilities are endless. Though this version is my favorite – hands down.
And when I say extreme fudginess, I am implying the fudgiest. If you like your brownies the way I do, intensely rich and slightly chewy, you are in for a treat. After trying many brownie recipes over the years, I am speaking from experience. This one is in my top 5.
One word – indulgence.
Here’s to the happiest of Mondays!
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted softened butter
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs plus 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8-×-8 inch baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- 1. Place butter into a large mixing bowl and microwave until completely melted. Add chocolate chips and stir until mostly melted. Add flour, salt and sugars. Mix until combined and then add eggs, yolk and oil. Mix until fully incorporated. Fold in milk and white chocolate chips.
- 2. Pour batter into the prepared baking pan in an even layer. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until set. Let cool completely before cutting.