Here we are! The last day of 2014. I thought it would be fun to share this year’s most favorite recipes picked by you. That’s right, according to everyone who reads this little blog of mine, these are the recipes that were most viewed, shared (and hopefully) loved by all of my readers.
And might I just say that you all have excellent taste. Quite literally.
10. We’re starting things off with one of the best flavor combos there is – Chocolate & Peanut Butter. Chocolaty Peanut Butter Truffles are everything they’re cracked up to be and so much more. I like the way you think!
9. And so it continues. I must say that I had the best time going through posts and finding out which ones were most loved. Having two PB&Chocolate recipes in the top 10 made me so happy and proud. Crispy Peanut Butter Cup Brownies should definitely go on your baking list for 2015 if you haven’t had the chance to make them already. They continue to be one of my faves year after year!
8. With the new year just hours away and the Super Bowl right around the corner, I am so glad these Skinny Mozzarella Sticks made it to #8. Well deserved, you cheesy yummy goodness!
7. If one cookie had to make it to the top, this one is definitely one of the best. Flourless Chocolate S’more Cookies were a total accident and turned out to be one of the best surprises of this year!
6. Not sure if Salted Chocolate Dipped Mandarin Slices qualify as a recipe, but I don’t care. One of the best snacks there is in my opinion. I am still hooked and it appears that you are too!
5. It gives me such great joy that one of our family classics is just as popular with you guys. Overnight Blueberry French Toast Casserole – you are what breakfast dreams are made out of.
4. Be still my doughnut-loving soul. Homemade Beignets made their way not only onto my heart this year. It’s good to know I’m not the only who has a thing for fried pieces of dough slathered in sugar and caramel sauce. Who wouldn’t love a plateful of these?
3. Third place goes to this fabulous copycat recipe for Texas Roadhouse Rolls. No explanation needed.
2. Cake Batter Truffles. This is one of the first recipe I ever posted here on Deliciously Yum! In celebration of my One and Only’s B-Day. Inspired and chosen by my hubby – I knew I married the right man.
1. First place goes to my favorite finger foods of all time – Pancake Poppers for the win! Our mornings never looked the same after these babies came out of the oven. No doubt one of the most creative and scrumptious recipes of 2014.
Did your favorite make the list? If not, please share which one took the top spot for you. I’d love to hear!
Wishing each and every one of you the best year yet. Happy 2015, friends. XOXO