1. I have been in full on Christmas mode the last couple of days. So much so, that I finally created my playlist for this season. It’s been playing like crazy and thought you might enjoy it as well. So here it goes:
A Holly Jolly Christmas by Burl Ives
All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey
Baby, It’s Cold Outside by Leon Redbone & Zooey Deschanel
Carol Of The Bells from Home Alone Soundtrack
Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy from The Nutcracker by Tchaikovsky
Do You Hear What I Hear? by Third Day
Frosty The Snowman by Ella Fitzgerald
God With Us by Jeremy Camp
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Frank Sinatra
Joy To The World by Mariah Carey
I’ll Be Home For Christmas by Michael Bublé
It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas by Michael Bublé
Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow by Jewel
O Come, All Ye Faithful by Britt Nicole
O Come, O Come, Emmanuel by Casting Crowns
Oh Holy Night – by Mariah Carey
Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee
Run Run Rudolph by Kelly Clarkson
Sleigh Ride/Marshmallow World by Kristin Chenoweth
The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole
White Christmas by Bing Crosby
Where’s The Line to See Jesus by Becky Kelley
Oh, our favorite Christmas Album is “It’s Christmas Time” by Kathie Lee Gifford. Yeah. It’s a childhood thing. Both of us could listen to it all season long on replay! You may laugh now, ha!
What’s your favorite Christmas song?? Please share.
2. Peppermint. PEPPERMINT. Peppermint. I am hooked. There’s just something about a good old peppermint candy cane stirring your cocoa while you sit snuggled up in a cozy sweater and watch a movie. Oh, and munch on other pepperminty things. Get ready for tomorrow – I have a fabulous recipe waiting for you.
3. Nail polish. I always wear nail polish on my toes and only get to see their natural state when I’m switching colors. I like dark, colorful and loud tones all year round. This is absolutely not the case when it comes to my fingernails. I prefer nude and most of the time clear nail polish on my nails. This week during my regular trip to the stores, I stumbled upon this color. I thought it would be perfect for a manicure. And I was right. So beautiful. ‘Tis the season. Quick, tell me what shades you’ve been loving before I’m ready to go back to plain and less adventurous.
4. Christmas in NYC. I’ve been wanting to take a trip to the big apple ever since I was a little girl (Home Alone 2, anyone?). A couple years ago I got the chance to visit the city that never sleeps in the middle of July. Ever since then I’ve dreaming of going back the week before Christmas and take in the wondrous sights! Someday…
5. Tea. I am a huge lover of all things tea. It’s my jam. I’ve been enjoying Trader Joe’s Harvest Tea Blend the last couple of days and am totally smitten. Perfect for late November nights.
6. Word by Alphapod. This app. Can’t wait to wake up in the morning to read the short devotional and look at the beautiful image.
7. Advent Calendars. Every kid in our house used to have an Advent Calendar when I was a child. It’s a tradition – one that I am planning on continuing once we have little ones. I think it’s such a cute thing to do. Did you have one growing up?
8. Munch, munch, munch. My favorite snack right now. It goes perfectly with my nails, ha!
9. Awwww of the week. These pics. So adorable.
10. Last but certainly not least: Trader Joe’s Coconut Body Butter. I know it’s been around for a while, but better late than never. A couple of months ago I tried and absolutely adored their Pumpkin Body Butter (best smelling body butter ever!). After failing to stock up, I finally decided to give the Coconut one a try. You see, I am not a huge fan of coconut, but this stuff is ah-mazing. Best decision ever.
11. Trader Joe’s. It just had to make this list!